PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES | MARINATING TIME: 30 MINUTES
Asian Shrimp & Beets Wrap
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp
- 3/4 cup prepared sesame-ginger vinaigrette
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Sliced or Whole Pickled Beets, drained
- 1 ripe mango, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 large lettuce leaves (such as Bibb or butter)
Makes 6 servings (2 wraps per serving).
- Place shrimp and vinaigrette in food-safe plastic zip-top bag or bowl with cover. Marinate, refrigerated, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, chop beets. Stir in mango, cilantro and red pepper flakes.
- Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Spoon shrimp into lettuce leaves. Top with beet-mango mixture. Roll lettuce leaves; secure with pick, if desired.
Use small flour tortillas in place of lettuce leaves.
Nutrition information per serving (1/6 of recipe): 150 calories; 16g protein; 16g carbohydrate; 2g fat; 465mg sodium; 150mg cholesterol; 1g fiber; 4mg iron; 0.1mg thiamin; 1546IU vitamin A; 13mg vitamin C.