PREP TIME: 25 MINUTES
Holiday Coleslaw with Beets & Cranberries
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Sliced Pickled Beets
- 4 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 4 cups torn watercress
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup prepared light raspberry vinaigrette
- Crumbled feta cheese
Makes 6 servings.
- Drain beets; save liquid for another use or discard. Cut beets into thin strips.
- In large serving bowl, combine beet strips with cabbage, watercress, cranberries, red onion and mint. Toss to combine. Add vinaigrette and toss gently. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition information per serving (1/6 of recipe): 130 calories; 1g protein; 24g carbohydrate; 1g fat; 300mg sodium; 0mg cholesterol; 2g fiber; 1mg iron; 0.06mg thiamin; 1400IU vitamin A; 38mg vitamin C.