Beef, Beet & Horseradish Wraps
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Sliced Pickled Beets
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup spreadable cheese (such as goat cheese or herb/garlic soft cheese)
- 2 large soft flour tortillas (about 10- to 12-inch diameter)
- 10 green onions (green part only)
- 10 thin slices deli roast beef
Makes 4 servings.
- Drain beets; chop. Discard beet liquid. In medium bowl, combine beets, carrots and horseradish.
- Spread 1/4 cup cheese evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1-inch border. Arrange 5 green onions (do not chop) on each; press lightly into cheese. Place 5 slices beef on each tortilla covering green onions, then sprinkle beet mixture evenly over beef.
- Roll up in parallel direction of the green onions. Wrap each roll tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap; cut each tortilla into 2 pieces.
Nutrition information per serving (1/4 of recipe): 300 calories; 17g protein; 34g carbohydrate; 10g fat; 520mg sodium; 35mg cholesterol; 2g fiber; 3.18mg iron; 0.26mg thiamin; 2963.87IU vitamin A; 8.79mg vitamin C.