Beet, Turkey & Cheese Wrap
- 16 ounces Aunt Nellie’s Diced Pickled Beets (4, 4-ounce single serve containers)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (see note)
- 4 slices lavash bread (see note)
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 4 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
Makes 4 servings.
1. Drain one 4-ounce Aunt Nellie’s Diced Pickled Beets single serve container; discard liquid.
2. In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and dill until well combined.
3. Place one slice of lavash on a clean work surface and spread with 1/4 cup of the dill cream cheese. Top with 3 turkey slices, 1 cup spinach and about 8 orange slices. Sprinkle evenly with diced beets.
4. From one of the longer sides, begin rolling the lavash; wrap as tightly as possible.
5. Slice in half. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 wraps. Serve immediately.
Note: If lavash bread is not available, thin soft flatbread, flat pita bread or naan can be substituted.
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill can be substituted for dried dill.
Nutrition information per serving (1/4 of recipe): 500 calories; 28g protein; 45g carbohydrate; 25g fat; 1920mg sodium; 105mg cholesterol; 7g dietary fiber; 5.04mg iron; 0.13mg thiamin; 365.48mcg vitamin A; 82.33mg vitamin C.