PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
Recipe courtesy of doughmesstic
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Sliced Beets (reserve a few slices for garnish)
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 12 ounces vodka
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coarse Salt, to rim glasses
- Garnishes, as desired (celery, pepper, bacon, etc.)
DIRECTIONSMakes 6 servings.
- Place all ingredients into blender container. Blend until smooth.
- Rim glasses with salt. Fill glasses full of ice; pour blended mixture over. Garnish as desired.
Note: One jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Sliced Pickled Beets or Pickled Beets and Onions can be substituted for the Sliced Beets.