Festive Beet & Citrus Salsa
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Sliced or Whole Pickled Beets, drained and chopped
- 1 medium orange, peeled, seeded and diced or 1/2 cup diced, drained Mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Makes about 2 cups (approx. 1 tablespoon per serving).
- Place all ingredients in medium bowl; stir gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes to let flavors blend. Serve with crackers, flatbread or chips, as desired.
Nutrition information per serving (1 tablespoon): 12 calories; less than 1g protein; 3g carbohydrate; less than 1g fat; 60mg sodium; 0mg cholesterol; 0g fiber; less than 1mg iron; less than 1 mg thiamin; 21IU vitamin A; 15mg vitamin C.