- 1 jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie's Baby Whole Pickled Beets (See Note)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno mustard
- 4 soft flour tortillas (6-inch diameter)
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken (hot or cold)
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
Makes 4 servings
1. For salsa, drain beets; chop. In medium bowl, combine beets, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper.
2. In small bowl, stir together sour cream and mustard; set aside.
3. On one half of tortilla, place equal amounts of beet salsa, arugula, chicken and cheese. Top with dollops of mustard sour cream. Fold over.
Note: Sliced Pickled Beets or 3 single serve cups Aunt Nellie’s Diced Pickled Beets may be substituted.
Per serving (1/4 of recipe): 380 calories; 20 g protein; 28 g carbohydrate; 20 g fat; 650 mg sodium; 80 mg cholesterol; 1 g dietary fiber; 2 mg iron; 0.15 mg thiamin; 460 IU vitamin A; 4 mg vitamin C.