- 1 single serve cup Aunt Nellie's Diced Pickled Beets
- 2 tablespoons prepared hummus (any flavor)
- 1 multigrain or whole wheat tortilla wrap (about 7 inches diameter)
- 1/2 cup lightly packed baby spinach, long stems removed
- 2 thin slices smoked turkey breast (See Note)
- Chopped chives
Makes 1 serving.
- Drain beet cup. Discard liquid. Pat beets dry.
- Spread hummus evenly over one side of tortilla. Top with even layer of spinach, then beets. Top with turkey slices and sprinkle with chives. Roll up. Serve immediately or wrap securely in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
Note: Other favorite sandwich meats such as plain turkey breast, ham or roast beef can be substituted for smoked turkey.
Nutrition information per serving: 230 calories; 10g protein; 34g carbohydrate; 6g fat; 720mg sodium; 10mg cholesterol; 6g dietary fiber; 2.80mg iron; 0.06mg thiamin; 1891.73IU vitamin A; 46.43mg vitamin C.